It’s that time of year again, where people around the world vow to make 2022 their year. January 1st is a great time to kick off your fitness journey and start working toward your health goals. A fresh calendar year means endless possibilities for making necessary changes to your fitness routine, but as the ball drops in Times Square, many people lose their drive. NeuroForce1’s Performance Training can help you stay on track through 365 days of working toward your goals.
NeuroForce1 is one of Scottsdale’s leading performance facilities that puts a high focus on members’ physical performance and wellness. We work closely with you to reach your fitness goals by developing customized, biometric-driven, goal-based training plans to maximize your health. Read our article below and learn how you can crush your New Year’s Resolution with NeuroForce1’s performance training.
Make Performance Training Your New Year’s Resolution
Every year many people make their New Year’s resolutions to exercise more. In 2017, a study at Stockholm University found that more than 70% of the participants reported one or more resolutions falling into the “physical health” category and another 10% in “self-improvement”. Fitness is a common resolution because the benefits of good health are enjoyed for life. When you focus on fitness goals there are many benefits in addition to better health. Regular exercise:
- Reduces the risk of heart attacks and health issues.
- Increases metabolic rate.
- Leads to better posture and mobility.
- Improves mood.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Promotes better sleep.
Success of New Year’s Resolutions
Keeping on track with your fitness goals without the right tools can be hard. According to a 2016 study, of the 41% of Americans who make New Year’s resolutions, only 9% feel they are successful in keeping them by the end of the year. Coming up with a plan, getting other people involved in your goals, and knowing your expectations are key to making sure your New Year’s resolutions are successful. Getting NeuroForce1 involved in your fitness resolution sets you on the path to success. Our trainers make sure you have a plan for what you want to achieve and what needs to be done in order to achieve it. Our various training programs can help you to stay on track and measure your progress.
Performance Training Options at NF1
Training at NF1 is individualized and goal-specific. NeuroForce1’s facility based training provides the highest level of strength & conditioning. After assessing strengths and weaknesses, we create individualized programs aimed at improving performance of specific energy systems and movements that are required for maximal performance. The end goal is getting you primed for the next step in achieving your physical performance goals. We use a variety of training techniques that will help your New Year’s resolutions to succeed:
- Velocity-Based Training: Velocity-based training is a form of training that utilizes technology to track the movement speed of an exercise and suggest improvements.
- Blood Flow Restriction Training: Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) is an exercise technique that manipulates the body’s circulatory system, and when combined with exercise, produces rapid gains in strength and fitness using light-weights, and in a very short period of time.
- Energy System Development: This type of training focuses on building one of your body’s natural systems such as the phosphagen, glycolytic, or oxidative systems.
- Reflexive Performance Reset: You are under constant stress, which is interpreted as survival mode by your body. When in survival mode, your body utilizes harmful compensation patterns which can lead to injury. RPR shifts your body from a stressed sympathetic mode to a parasympathetic performance state.
NeuroForce1 Offers Extensive Performance Assessments
NeuroForce1 is one of the Valley’s top training facilities that helps optimize the health of our members. We work closely with each one to help them understand their body and build a regimen plan that brings their health to a new level. All assessments are performed by a highly trained NF1 expert and include an easy-to-understand summary report and recommendations.
Visit our training page and learn more about how NeuroForce1 training can help you crush your fitness goals this New Year.