Thorne’s Multi-Vitamin Elite provides active individuals who have high-performance nutritional regimens with essential nutrients in two complementary formulas.*
Both formulas contain a full complement of vitamins and minerals in their most absorbable forms.* Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function.* B vitamins support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health.* Vitamins K1 and K2 contribute to bone and blood vessel health.*
AM Formula: Promotes energy production*
• Contains two specially formulated phytosomes: Meriva® and green tea
• Meriva provides relief from occasional joint and muscle soreness*
• Meriva supports a healthy inflammatory balance and joint mobility*
• Green tea phytosome promotes fat burning*
• Flavonoids in green tea promote cellular energy production*
• Both curcumin and green tea have significant antioxidant properties that support healthy aging*
PM Formula: Enhances rest and recovery*
• Contains Relora®, a proprietary blend of Magnolia and Phellodendron extracts
• Relora down-regulates evening cortisol levels that can cause anxious feelings and interfere with weight management efforts*
• Relora has been shown to curb late-night cravings and, coupled with the extra magnesium, supports restful sleep*
• In one trial, athletes who took Multi-Vitamin Elite P.M. fell asleep faster and achieved better sleep quality*
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product; otherwise consult your health professional before using this product.
Because vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy because they can interfere with methotrexate’s anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. Therefore, an individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research reveals that curcumin decreases camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
How to Use
A.M. FORMULA: Take 3 capsules in the morning daily with a meal. P.M. FORMULA: Take 3 capsules in the evening daily with a meal.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.