Utilizing functional human movement patterns (squat, hinge, lunge, push, pull, twist, crawl, walk and throw) organized in systematic exercise routines to improve movement quality, enhance athletic ability, increase strength and improve body composition.
FUNCTION IS KEY
WHAT MAKES OUR APPROACH UNIQUE
Movement efficiency screening and research grade bilateral asymmetry force plate analysis. Utilization of neuropriming, cognitive conditioning and biofeedback tools to ensure that the nervous system is in the most optimal state for learning and retaining the information gathered from a session.
Advanced exercise programming that balances all movement patterns and planes of motion (vectors) throughout a regimen to ensure the body is perfectly balanced leading to more efficiency. Utilization of the newest functional fitness equipment.
- Sport-/function-specific power development
- Velocity based training
- Force vector based training (individualized to function)
- Eccentric loading
- Force absorption & generation
- Intermuscular strength & coordination
- Synergistic nutrition & supplementation
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Improvements in movement capacity
- Improvements in body composition
- Enhanced balance and coordination
- Improved athletic ability
- Decrease in risk of injury
- Increase in strength and muscle development
- 45 minutes to 1 hour sessions
- 2-4 sessions per week
- Program could last 1-3 months.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT
- Recreational Athletes
- Club Sport Athletes
- Gym Goers/Fitness Enthusiasts
- Corporate Wellness
- Average Joe’s